Thursday, November 24, 2011

The act of giving thanks

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!!

This was not a part of the original out-line, but I couldn't let this day pass without saying something. It will be short and sweet.

As you are surrounded by those you love this Thanksgiving and you are taking account all that you have to be grateful for, there is someone I want you to remember. On this special day of gratitude and love, say an extra prayer of thanksgiving for your new love. As you feel the warmth of your friends around you, make a silent wish for him. Be grateful for this relationship now. Nothing can magnetize him towards you faster. Hold in your heart today the thankfulness you will feel tomorrow when you meet. I know that he is right there, waiting for your call. Tell the universe how happy and grateful you are to have met your mate. Surround his family and friends with love as they celebrate today. See them happily and joyfully anticipating YOUR arrival to their Thanksgiving table. One day, you will be celebrating this holiday together.
I know this to be true, my friends. An attitude of gratitude will shift everything in your life, especially relationships.

The week of Thanksgiving is special to me. 2 years ago, Daniel and I fell in love during the Macy's parade and turkey dinner. I am beyond grateful today as we are surrounded by both our families and friends. My wish for you today is that you may experience this grace.

I love you. I am grateful for each of you. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment